Tuesday, February 14, 2006

TS Update: Recent Diggs, Podcast?, No updates

In the past week I've gone from not knowing about digg.com to being a huge fan. For those that don't know, it's a social bookmarking news site that allows users to "digg" news and drive stories to the front page. In addition, a video podcast called Diggnation goes through some of the top stories of the week. At least check out the podcast because it's good entertainment.

So anyways, you'll notice now that my sidebar has my recent diggs, so you can see news that I think is interesting that I might not cover as a blog post.

I'm hopefully going to start podcasting soon, so be on the lookout.

I obviously haven't been doing much here in a while. It's because I have 4 jobs. And college classes.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

digg.com is awesome! i kept seeing your name when i was reading comments, so i decided i should add you on my list of people whose opinions i should consider (friends... haha)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home