Monday, February 21, 2005

Coincidence? I think not.

Well the fuzz finally caught up with me on Friday. I was heading home for the weekend and was going a little too fast for the state trooper chillin on the side of the road. I pulled over before he even turned on his lights because I knew he got me. After a nice 5 minute chat about what a nice day it was and how great Purdue is, he handed me a $90 ticket. Thanks man. Now this is a pretty typical story, except that I "happened" to be listening to "99 Problems" by Jay-Z when I was stopped, which, if you don't know the song, is all about getting pulled over. Also, earlier that day when I was packing, I just stopped for a minute and had this bad feeling that I was going to be pulled over during my trip. FInally, when I was waiting for the cop to check my license and all that, I looked at my odometer, which was at 159,000 miles. Call me crazy, but for all the traveling I do, the timing seems pretty suspicious for me to finally get a ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home